MEMBERS OF THE PARISH OF PARRACOMBE ARE ADVISED THAT PARRACOMBE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE MEETING AT THE VILLAGE HALL on TUESDAY, 7th NOVEMBER, 2017 AT 7.30PM.
All Councillors are requested to attend and a seated area will be made available to the public.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.
- POLICE MATTERS.
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- PUBLIC CONSULTATION Co-option
Updates of ongoing issues.
- MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING.
4th September and 3rd October, 2017
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES. COMMUNITY PLAN
Including affordable housing, RAOB village hall, PO and village stores and parking.
Website- update on progress
DAAT night landing site- update on grants and planning.
- OTHER MATTERS Village Hall Committee report
Coronation Playing Field.
Accounts for Payment
Budget for 2018/19
Kath Govier- A39 accidents
Police and Crime Commissioner
- MATTERS AT CHAIRMAN’S DISCRETION.