Friday, 27 May, Saturday, May 28 and Sunday, May 29
- Visit St Petrock’s Church, which will be festooned in hand-crafted blooms
- See more flowers, and enjoy the crafts exhibition and a cuppa at Christchurch, in the heart of the village
- Buy a copy of the newly published book, ‘St Petrock’s’, to find out more about its fascinating history
- Follow a walk that reveals hidden clues about Parracombe’s past
- Look out for the village school’s celebrations of spring, on Friday afternoon
- If you haven’t already, visit the new community shop, which will be open for refreshments
- Help village funds, by buying the book with the best short stories from Parracombe Prize 2022
- Admire the flower-themed bunting, made by Parracombe Art Club, on display at St Petrock’s and the village shop.
- Buy tickets to our cocktail and canapes evening at St Petrock’s on Saturday, May 28
- Read about Longstone Landscape’, the village history group’s investigation into our Bronze Age skyline
- Find out if you are a winner in the Parracombe 200 draw
What can you do to help?
We’ve have a wonderful response to our appeal for knitted, crotcheted and fabric flowers – but there’s still room for more. In addition to the cascade from the church tower, we hope to decorate the bridge and field gates.
Join our sewing team. Those flowers aren’t getting to get on the net we are using by themselves! Watch out for the dates, on village notice boards and the community Facebook page.
Plant some flowers in tubs and troughs outside your house, so everyone will see what a blooming marvellous village we have!