Reported by Debbie Harding this section of track has been situated in a barn at Sunnyside Farm since the railway closed and has been used asan anchor to tie cows. The Lyn Barn railway originally opened in 1898, and closed in 1935. In recent years volunteers have re-opened a short section of the line as an educational and tourism project and have the ultimate aim of re-establishing the full route.
- “Small finds” from the garden at South Hill House
- Trust Launches Community Share Offer